Please read these instructions and follow carefully as you don the Triomed Safe Life Respirator and Mask with Breathe Safely Health Seal. Failure to follow these instructions may cause the seal to fail.
- Ensure your face is free of all facial hair and beard, and is cleanly washed to ensure no oil or dirt residue is present.
- A metal nose piece is in the middle of the top of the mask. With the protective paper still ON, bend the nose piece in a W shape so the middle of the W fits over your nose.
- Remove the protective paper and save it in case you need to remove the mask later.
- Starting at the upper bridge of the nose, apply the metal nose piece of the mask over nose and ensure it fits tight at the nose/cheek juncture. Use hands to smooth adhesive seal to facial skin to ensure 100% contact with no gaps.
- Continue to use hands to push the seal down across the cheeks, down each side of face, and finally across the bottom of your chin. Use hands to smooth adhesive seal to facial skin to ensure 100% contact with no gaps.
- Using two fingers to anchor the edge of the mask to your face, use your other hand to stretch head loops over your head to further secure the mask.
- Save the protective paper to apply over the adhesive if you must remove the mask to eat, drink, etc. Not intended for reapplication, but some individuals may find the seal still seals to face multiple times.
- Dirty enviroments will load the mask with particles and make breathing difficult as time progresses. Discard mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult and apply a new mask to ensure adequate air flow through mask.
If you have any questions regarding the Triomed Safe Life Respirator and Mask or the Breathe Safely Health Seal please fill out our contact form or call 218-820-3115.